Guide Your Customers While Looking Great
Where would we be without reliable wayfinding signage? Probably lost and confused!
That being said, architectural signage is about more than providing direction and clarity for customers. While it’s generally a more simplistic type of signage, it still connects back to your business and will affect your image. That’s why it’s crucial to ensure your signage is properly placed and serves its intended purpose.
Having spent decades serving the retail and corporate markets of Southern California, we know how to make your business look great from every angle. We understand that well-designed, professionally installed signage will greet your customers long before you get the chance to say hello. That’s why we go out of our way to ensure your first impression will always be the right one!
As part of our professional signage services, we can provide:
- Site surveys. If you need to present designs to your customers, we’ll act as your eyes and ears in Southern California with our thorough site surveys.
- Local permit obtainment. We can work with the local authorities to obtain the necessary permits on your behalf.
- Design. Our company is rooted in graphic design and can help you create the vision before bringing it to life.
- Installation. We will ensure all of your signage is properly installed and right where your customers need it to be.
- Removal. In addition to installation, we can also remove your signage in an efficient and professional manner.
We can design and install virtually any type of architectural signage, including:
- Dimensional lettering
- Room signs
- Office cubicle signs
- Wall graphics
- Distraction markers
- Vinyl signs
- Parking structure signage
- Epoxy painted floors
- …And more!
Here are some of the most common facilities and clients that we partner with:
- National and local signage companies
- Schools and universities
- Retail (coffee shops, restaurants, etc.)
- Corporate offices
- Painting contractors
- Building management companies
- Building contractors
Step in the Right Direction With Sharpe
Unfortunately, you can’t be everywhere at once to guide customers and answer all of their questions. That’s why it’s important to have effective, well-placed architectural signage that will do the talking for you. And we’re here to help you send the right message every time!
To learn more about our architectural signage services or to connect with our team, call Sharpe Signs at 818.203.8701 or contact us online today.
Every Sign Tells a Story
And we let the photographs do the talking.