Why Choose Sharpe?
Here’s How We Cut Through the Competition
It’s true what they say: actions speak louder than words. A signage installer can make all sorts of promises and say “yes” to everything. But if the company doesn’t act and follow through on its promises, it won’t take long for the project to fall apart at the seams.
Action is what we’re all about at Sharpe Signs. Whether it’s communicating with our clients or getting creative to complete the job on-time and on-budget, we let our hard work and initiative do the talking.
Here are some other reasons why clients trust us with their signage projects time and time again:
- We bring over 35 years of experience to every project. From one-off installs to multi-location rollouts, we’ve done it all through the years. And with more than three decades in the game, we know how to do it right.
- We protect your image as if it were our own. Our work has a direct impact on your reputation—and that’s something we never take lightly. Clients continue to choose us because they know that we’ll make them look good with everything we do. After all, our job is to make you look Sharpe!
- We keep our clients in the loop and put communication first. We’ve been customers before ourselves, so we know that a responsive and reliable company makes all the difference. Whether we’re on site surveying the location or informing you of next steps, we keep you up to speed every step of the way.
- We are a woman-owned business with 3M-certified crews. Female leadership with a can-do attitude. Top-notch installation expertise. Need we say more?
- We are a fully licensed, insured and certified company. Here at Sharpe, we have all the credentials you need to feel confident in choosing us. We have a general contractor license, a speciality sign painting/installation license, all of the necessary insurance coverages, specialty qualifications and equipment.
- We take the time to understand your specific needs and gather all the details beforehand. The discovery phase is a crucial part of our process and is key to helping our clients save time, money and frustration. Don’t worry about having all the answers and knowing what to tell us. We already know which questions to ask to help your project go exceptionally well.
- We know all the ins and outs of Southern California. Sharpe Signs has the home field advantage in LA County, Orange County and all of Southern California. We will be your eyes and ears to coordinate with other businesses, vendors and the local authorities.
- We get a rush in making things go right. It sounds nerdy, but it’s totally true! While challenges are an inevitable part of the job, we thrive on untying those metaphorical knots and thinking creatively to keep the project moving on-time and on-budget.
- We provide service with a smile, always. It’s our job to do the work as promised. But it’s our privilege to get to know our clients and share some laughs along the way! We consider ourselves fortunate to love the work we do—and it shows in how we treat people and how we do our jobs.
- We have the versatility and bandwidth to manage projects of any scope and size, big or small. Experience enables us to tackle virtually any job with confidence. Whether your signage project is very straightforward or highly complex, we are flexible and ready to work with your specifications, deadlines and budget. Check out our gallery to see whether we’ve already completed a project similar to yours. (We guarantee we have!)
Discover the Sharpe Difference
Reliability means everything in the signage industry. While we do take a great deal of pride in being creative, at the end of the day, dependability is our greatest asset. Like a trusted friend, we are honored to be the team that our clients trust the first time and every time moving forward.
To learn more about our team or to schedule service, call Sharpe Signs at 818.203.8701 or contact us online today.
Your Words Make It Worthwhile
See what folks had to stay about our crew and services.